The Novel Analgesic Drug Discovery Summit 2018 is an industry leading, solution led event solely focused on optimizing the validation of novel analgesic targets & accelerating the translation & clinical development of safer, more effective & non-opioid pain therapies for patients.
Download the event guide to get the full detailed speaker faculty and agenda content abstracts, as well as a breakdown of attending companies, audience demographics and registration discounts.
Key Topics of Discussion:
- Explore & understand different types of pain and mechanism of actions to advance novel & patient-centric approaches to pain drug development
- Assess current pain therapeutics as a catalyst for better pain R&D with case studies from Caventure Drug Discovery, Inc., Rottapharm Biotech & University of Michigan
- Discover novel analgesic targets from latest pre-clinical approaches to novel pain drugs development with solution led talks delivered by leading biotechs and academics such as Carica Health, Anavex Life Sciences & Saint Louis University
- Through case studies and deep discussions with key experts from NIH, McGill University & Northeastern University benchmark and overcome key translational challenges such as lack of predictability of models, biomarker identification and clinical design of novel pain drug development
- Find out about the most innovative approaches of pain drugs currently in clinical development from leaders such as Mesoblast, Chromocell, AcheBlios Therapeutics & Indiana University